Country: Dubai, UAE
Job Type: Cabin Crew
National: Any Nationality holder can Apply
Emirates connects the world to, and through, our global hub in Dubai. We operate modern, efficient and comfortable aircraft, and our culturally diverse workforce delivers award-winning services to our customers across six continents every day. Maintaining international recognition as one of the leading aviation and security services business in the world, and set a benchmark within the industry is our vision and our mission is to safeguarding all customers, staff and assets against acts of unlawful interference through continuous reviews, training and education. Implement internationally established industry standards and practices, to ensure a safe and secure environment while facilitating business growth.
We believe that our values define our behavior’s towards people, challenges and opportunities:
- Excellence – in everything we do.
- Agility – move as one, with the impact of thousands.
- Innovation – remain ahead of the game.
- Leadership – leading both the industry and our people with a strong example.
- Reliability – count on us to get results.
A personality that shines, the ability to adapt to any situation and make people feel at ease. These are a few of the qualities we’re looking for in our cabin crew. As the face of Emirates, you’ll be the person customers turn to for help and direction when they fly with us, so you need to be friendly, observant and able to provide the right support. Being a member of the cabin crew is so much more than a service role – safety is our highest priority. You’ll need to lead confidently and take control when it comes to managing aircraft services, security, and safety procedures. This comes from the world-class learning experience our crew receive at our state-of-the-art facility in Dubai.
Here are some other things we look for in our cabin crew: –
- You’ve had more than a year’s experience in hospitality/customer service –
- You have a positive attitude and the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures –
- Your minimum qualification is high school graduate (Grade 12)
- You need to be fluent in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an advantage)
- You’re at least 160cm tall and can reach 212 cm while standing on tiptoes, to enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types –
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (without covering them with bandages or cosmetics) –
- As Emirates cabin crew, you’ll be based in Dubai and will need to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements Aside from the requirements of the role, you should be determined to always perform to the highest standards, focus on being solution oriented, and be able to manage a demanding work schedule.
- You should have the ability to deliver an authentic experience to our customers.
- You’ll be culturally aware and reflect the Emirates personality professional, empathetic, progressive, visionary and cosmopolitan.
When you join the Emirates Group, you’ll be working in a fast-paced environment and quickly develop alongside a team of professionals with diverse skills, expertise and knowledge from all over the world. As you grow your career with us, other benefits are:
- You can enjoy a comprehensive pay Packages.
- Performance bonus after every quarter or Bi annual.
- Unlimited travel around the world.
- You and your family can enjoy free travel by emirates.
- Accommodation in five star hotels while your travel for job.
- Medical insurance for you and your immediate family members.
In initial registration process you need the following documents:
- Recent CV in English
- Recent photo
Male and Female both can apply for this vacancy.
The deadline to apply for this vacancy is 31st December but you have to apply as early as possible to get selected as seats are limited.