Country:- South Korea
Course Level:- Bachelor / Masters/PHD
Deadline:- 31st December, 2023
If you are looking for an opportunity to study Bachelor/Master/PHD than south Korea is a best place for you due to multiple benefits. In last few years international students in Korean universities have increased due to there Global Korean scholarships program (GKS). GKS offer excellent opportunities for students around the Globe. South Korea has top notch education system in the world . GKS program allows students to study Korean language over an year so that they understand the Korean culture. South Korea is a beautiful country with breathtaking landscape and there enrich Culture. with such facilities and environment , studying in South Korea will be a great pleasure for the students.
Tuition fees:- The Scholarship will cover full or partial tuition fee, depending on your university or program.
Monthly Stipend: The scholarship will cover monthly stipend to fulfill your basic living need like food, traveling and hostel dues. for undergraduate air fair is provided at the start and for graduates its provided multiple time, one at the start of the program and secondly at the end of your degree.
Language Training: the scholarship covers one year free Korean language course because its essential for student for living in Korea.
Medical Support: The scholarship also covers free medical treatment during your degree program.
Research Support:- for students enrolled in Research programs , they will have support for there research activities and travel expenses to attend different conferences.
- Citizens from all nationalities may apply except the south Korean citizens.
- English proficiency is must , last degree medium of instruction should be in English.
- Candidate at the time of applying should be below or 40 years of age, might be some relaxation in case of PHD students.
- candidate should be in good health and not suffering from any severe disease .
List of Documents Require:-
- Letter of recommendation from university/Institute last attended.
- Certified copies of all documents/ degrees from foreign office of your respective country.
- English proficiency certificate from the institute you last attended.
- Any Article or research work published in recent years ( for PHD candidate).
- Statement of intent or Motivational letter which describe why you are entrusted in this scholarship,
Proficiency in English is a basic requirement for this program but if u are selected u will have to study one year Korean language on campus.
List of Universities:-
- Ajou University
- Busan University of Foreign Studies
- Chonnam National University
- Chung-Ang University
- Chung buk National University
- Chungam National University
- Daegu University
- Daejeon University
- Duksung Woment’s University
- Ewha Womens University
- Gyeongsang National University
- Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
- Hannam University
- Hanyang University
- Hoseo University
- Inha University
- Inje University
- Jeju National University
- Jeonbuk National University
- Kangwon National University
- Keimyung University
- Kongju National University
- Konkuk University
- Konyang University
- Kookmin University
- Korea University
- Kyungbok University
- Kyunghee University
- Kyungpook National University
- National Korea Maritime and Ocean University
- Osan University
- Pai Chai University
- Pukyong National University
- Pusan National University
- Semyung University
- Seokyeong University
- Sungkyunkwan University
- Sungshin Women’s University
- TECH University of Korea
- University of Seoul
- Yeungjin University
- Yeungnam University
- Yonsei University
The deadline to apply for this Scholarship is 31st December 2023.