2 – 5 Years
AED 2,500 – 3,000 ($676 – $811)
Any Arab National, Indian, Filipino
Roles & Responsibilities
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Monitoring network engineering performance to ensure system availability and reliability
- Configuring and installing various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, VPN, Cloud, Microsoft 365)
- Performing network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes, and security configurations
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration.
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Discuss with clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email, or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions.
- Ensure all issues are properly logged.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Network Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Good understanding of Server systems, Network devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or relevant field
- At last, one certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco, or similar technologies.