Program: Bachelor/ Masters/ PhD
Duration: Up to 4 years.
The University of South Australia has established itself as the leading” University of Enterprise” in Australia, embodying a culture of invention and creativity nearly intertwined with global and public hookups across academia, exploration, and assiduity. The graduates of this recognized institution crop as the new generation of communal professionals, equipped with a global mindset and a visionary station toward embracing and driving change.
The university’s exploration trials are characterized by their bold and pioneering nature, leading to new knowledge that holds significant applicability for the global frugality and the societal geography. Offering a different array of degree programs gauging disciplines similar as business, law, education, trades, social lores, health lores, information technology, engineering, and more, the University of South Australia stands as a lamp of educational excellence and invention in the academic terrain of Australia.
- They deliver for students the best possible launch for their unborn careers;
- They produce graduates who are able of relating openings and contributing to a vibrant and successful society;
- They mate with assiduity and the professions to conduct exploration that’s slice- edge and applicable; and
- They engage meaningfully with our community.
University of South Australia Scholarships:
Currently, they are offering two different types of Scholarship programs, which are discussed below:
Vice Chancellor International Scholarship:
Recipients will receive a 50% exemption in their student contributions (tuition fees) for the duration of their degree, or up to a maximum of four years of full-time study (undergraduate or postgraduate degree by coursework).
- Be a prospective International applicant.
- Be eligible to study in Australia
- Not have accepted any other UniSA scholarship.
- Fulfill normal degree conditions for the degree applied into
- Have achieved the UniSA fellow of a high distinction normal in former studies
- Must be Proficient in English.
If you meet the eligibility criteria and have submitted the application form. However, you’ll still be invited to apply, If you’re eligible but didn’t give the completed form. You can download the form from our website( see link below).
- Education donors will be needed to be enrolled on a full- time base at UniSA’s South Australian premises
- Education donors must maintain a Grade Point Average of at least5.0( or original) to admit the education payments
- Education payments can be entered for over to a outside of four times
- If the honoree’s overall Grade Point Average falls below5.0, the 50 reduction won’t be applied to the coming tab. If the honoree’s Grade Point Average returns to5.0 or further, the 50 reduction will recommence and will be applied to the coming tab
- Education payments( 50 of education freights) will be handed as a reduction on successful aspirants’ pupil donation( education figure) tab at the inception of the applicable study period
- As a philanthropist of the education, I’m not entitled to admit any credit/ RPL/ Advanced Standing( whether at the time of offer or latterly) The education can not be remitted.
Vice Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarships are not available to:
- Australian Nationals or permanent Nationals of Australia
- Sponsored students from other agency(foreign government or Australian government)
- Higher Degree by Research Applicants / PHD Applicants.
- Current students enrolled in South Australia University.
- Unsuccessful applicants of the Vice Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarship will by default be considered for the International Merit Scholarship.
How to apply:
- Select the best degree for your self.
- Check initial requirements. Confirm you meet all Initial requirements (English, academic, and degree-specific requirements) for your course/ degree.
- Make sure your Course is eligible for these scholarships. See the list of eligible Courses below.
- Apply for your course and include your completed scholarship application form with your supporting documents. Once you have applied to an eligible course you will automatically be assessed and we will advise you if you’re successful. If you meet the eligibility criteria for the Vice Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarship and have submitted the scholarship application form, you will be advised of the scholarship outcome along with your academic Course assessment. (Students who are eligible for the scholarship but did not provide the completed form with their UniSA application, will still be invited to apply)
International Merit Scholarship:
Recipients will receive a 15% reduction in their student contributions (tuition fees) for the duration of their chosen degree.
- Be a Outstanding international student
- Be allowed to study in Australia
- Not have availed any other UniSA scholarship or bursary
- Meet normal degree admission prerequisite s for the degree applied into
- Have achieved the UniSA equivalent of a credit average (Grade Point Average (GPA) 5.0) or above in previous studies or have an offer conditional upon completion of an award with a Credit average
- Meet the basic English language entry requirements for the degree applied into or have an offer conditional upon meeting the English language entry requirement.
- You will by default be assessed when applying for an eligible undergraduate (Bachelor) or postgraduate (Masters by Coursework) degree offered at University of South Australia.
- Undergraduate Applicant: As a recipient of this scholarship, I am entitled to receive credit/RPL/Advanced Standing towards my program but must have a minimum of 2 years/72 units of study on campus with UniSA left.
- Postgraduate Applicant: As a recipient of this scholarship, I am not entitled to receive any credit/RPL/Advanced Standing as my program duration is two (2) years or less.
- International Merit Scholarship Applicant will be required to be enrolled on a full-time basis at UniSA’s South Australian campuses
- Scholarship payments (15% of tuition fees) will be provided as a discount on successful applicants’ student contribution invoice (tuition fee) at the commencement of each applicable study period
- Scholarship receiver must maintain a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 4.5 (or equivalent) in order to continue to receive the scholarship payments. If awardee’s overall GPA falls below a 4.5, the 15% reduction will not be applied to the next invoice. If the awardee’s Grade Point Average returns to 4.5 or more, the 15% reduction will recommence and will be applied to the next invoice
- The scholarship cannot be delayed beyond date of commencement onshore
- If applicants are undertaking any studies outside of Australia, the scholarship will only be applied once they are able to commence onshore study in Australia, after borders re-open
International Merit Scholarships are not available to:
- Australian Nationals or permanent Nationals of Australia
- Sponsored students (foreign government or Australian government) where a sponsor agreement has been signed with the University
- Higher Degree by Research applicants/ PhD students.
- Current enrolled students of University of Australia.
- Students who have previously been awarded an International Merit Scholarship except where they are upgrading from an undergraduate to postgraduate qualification.
How to apply:
- Find the best Course for you
- Check initial requirements. Confirm you meet all initial requirements (English, academic and degree specific requirements) for your degree.
- Make sure your course is eligible for these scholarships. See the list of eligible courses below.
- Apply for your degree. Once you have applied to an eligible degree you will automatically be assessed and we will advise you if you’re successful.