Country: United Sates of America
Program: Masters & PhD
Duration: Up to 4 Years.
Under the Fulbright Foreign Student program (2025) USA , Masters and PhD courses are offered to international students around the world. It’s a fully funded program and your all expenses during your stay will be covered in it. For Masters and PhD programs students from all disciplines are eligible except the Clinical Medicine. The GRE test score is required for this program.
The application period starts every year in November and ends in February. The US Government offered this program with the Collaboration of the Institute of Internal Education (IIE). This program aims to give a chance to students of developing countries like Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, or Sri Lanka to study in the top-rank universities of the United States. Under this program, students will complete their Bachelors or master’s degree in the United States.
Full Bright Pakistan Chapter:
Currently, the application is open for students who have Pakistani Nationality only. Only they can apply for this Scholarship. Scholarships for other Developing countries will be announced in a few months.
In order to be eligible for Full bright foreign student program (2025) USA, you have to fulfill the below criteria:
- Applicants will have Pakistani Nationality, they are staying in Pakistan during the application process and they will come back to Pakistan after program completion.
- Students from all fields are eligible except Clinical Medicine.
- Applicants from the fields of Energy, Hydropower, climate change, education , health, and environment are highly recommended to apply.
- Applicants applying for the master’s program will have Four four-year bachelor’s degrees.
- Applicants applying for the Ph.D. program will have 2 2-year Masters or MPhil degree.
- The applicant will have to complete this grant without bringing their dependents.
- Applicants with dual Nationality or if their brother, father, mother, or sister staying in the US than they are not eligible.
- Employees of Fulbright and USAID are also not eligible for this program.
- People who have already availed of any Fulbright scholarship are also not eligible.
- Persons already staying in the US on any visa are also not eligible.
- Applicant must have to give a GRE test to be eligible for this Program.
- Proficiency in English is a must requirement, you can show the result of an online Duolingo test.
- Tuition fees will be covered for the entire duration of your degree program.
- Return Ticket from your Native country will be given.
- Allowance for books and study material will be given.
- Accommodation will be provided in University Hostels.
- Per Month Stipend will be paid to cover your daily expenses.
- Health Insurance will be provided by US Government.
- Fulbright will also help in your Visa approval process.
How to Apply:
In order to apply for Fulbright Foreign Student program (2025) USA ; you have to fill an online application (Link given below) , you have to upload your all degrees and reference letter(3 reference letter). After the evaluation process successful applicants will be contacted through Email.
|28th February 2024
|Shortlisted Candidate Announcement
|Successful participants Announcement
|Placement in universities
|till February 2025
|Arrival to United states