Institute: University of Lausanne, Switzerland
Duration: 2 Months (July-August 2024)
Funding: Fully Funded
Do u want to visit Switzerland on an Exchange program? So you are in a right place this program is for you. The 14th annual Summer Undergraduate Research (SUR) Program at the University of Lausanne (UNIL) will held from July 3 to August 25, 2024, in Switzerland. The School of Biology of the Faculty of Biology and Medicine at the University of Lausanne (UNIL) offers this Summer Undergraduate Research (SUR) Program for the Undergraduates to gain some experience in field of Biology and Medicine.
During 2 months of July and August, the SUR Program hosts about 15 Undergraduates scholars with both biological and medical studies background from around the world. Each Undergraduate will perform an individual exploration design in a different laboratory of the Faculty of Biology and Medicine. This program aims to attract outstanding motivated Undergraduate researchers for a exploration experience that will remain with them for their continuances.
Beneficiaries of Summer Exchange Program (SUR):
- Students from biological field.
- Students from Medicine.
- Undergraduates who wish to work as a researcher
- Interested to innovate something in medical related field.
Following is a list of Eligibility for UNIL summer exchange program:
- Applicant must be from biological or medical related discipline.
- Applicant must have a strong focus on biological sciences.
- Applicant must have completed at least two years of Undergraduate degree in above field.
- You must have a good academic record , student with good CGPA (3.5/4.0) will be preferred.
- Applicant must be proficient in English and have good Communication Skills.
- You must show your availability for a entire program of 2 months.
- Applicant from Dentistry, veterinary Science or physical therapy related fields are not eligible to apply.
- Acceptance letter will be provided for visa purposes.
- Approx. CHF 1500 per participants will be paid to cover daily expenses.
- Accommodation will be provided , it may be a single room or a shared room inside an Apartment.
- Air Travel allowance from your native country will be paid.
- These all facilities will be for the entire duration of Summer School.(2 Months)
How to Apply:
You have to submit all your documents on the UNIL portal( Link given below).The required documents are:
- Scanned copies of all transcript and degree
- An Updated CV
- Two recommendation letter from your current university professors
- Motivational letter
***if you face any difficulty in application process, please contact on below Email
E-mail : email@example.com