Duration: For 2 years.
Higher education in Norway is known for its high quality and accessibility. Norway has several universities and university colleges that offer a wide range of programs at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Some of the prominent universities include the University of Oslo, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), University of Bergen, and University of Tromsø – The Arctic University of Norway.
Norwegian higher education institutions are known for their high academic standards and emphasis on research. The quality of education is monitored by the Norwegian Agency for Quality Assurance in Education (NOKUT). Norway’s natural beauty and outdoor activities make it an attractive destination. The quality of life is generally high, and the country is known for its safe and inclusive environment.
International students are allowed to work part-time (up to 20 hours per week) during the semester and full-time during semester breaks. Norway also offers a post-study work visa for students who wish to stay and work in the country after graduation. Norwegian Student Welfare Organization (SIO) provides various services to students, including affordable housing, health services, sports facilities, and cultural activities.
About Scholarship in Norway 2024-2025:
Norway’s Government every year announces Multiple scholarships for National and International Citizens, the purpose of this scholarship is to help meritorious students in completing their higher education. Different types of scholarships have different criteria but currently, we will talk about Bi-Presidents scholarship. This scholarship is for Norwegian students, who have Norwegian nationality or already completed their bachelor’s from any Norway university and want to study further. These scholarship is for MSc or Masters degree program only.
- Applicant must have a good academic record and have a CGPA of a minimum of 3.5 out of 4 or have an A grade.
- Applicants in last year of their Bachelor programs are eligible to apply.
- Applicant with Norwegian citizenship or international citizenship from EU/EEA/Switzerland are eligible to apply.
- International applicants (any citizenships) who shifted to Norway for their bachelor studies and will complete a bachelor’s degree in Norway (full 180 ECTS) in spring of year of application. International applicants with citizenship from outside the EU/EEA must not have a break in studies between the completion of their bachelor’s degree and the commencement of their master’s degree.
- Applicants other than Nationalities discussed above are not eligible to apply.
How to apply:
You have to apply online on the university portal (Link Given Below) and have to select this scholarship Program. You have to write a motivational letter (Check how to write) to show your intent for this Master’s program. After the evaluation is successful Applicant will be informed through email. if you face any issues during the application process please email your query below ID.
For Queries : firstname.lastname@example.org