The World Bank’s Development Economics Vice Presidency (DEC) provides scholarships to students and young researchers, contributing to the World Bank’s mission of forging new dynamic approaches to capacity development and knowledge sharing in the developing world.
It is an important component of the World Bank’s efforts to promote economic development and shared prosperity through investing in education, capacity building, and developing human resources in the developing world.
Since 1982, the DEC’s scholarship programs have helped to form a pool of over 6,000 well-trained and experienced development professionals and scholars, transforming their countries and positively impacting future generations.
If you already applied on below Universities/Programs than you are eligible for this scholarship.
List of Universities /Programs:-
1. Australian National UniversityMaster of Climate ChangeMaster of Environmental and Resource EconomicsMaster of Environmental Management and DevelopmentMaster of Public Policy
2.Brandeis UniversityMaster of Arts in Conflict Resolution and CoexistenceMaster in Global Health Policy and Management
3. Columbia — School of International and Public AffairsMPA in Development PracticeMaster of Public Administration
4. Erasmus University Rotterdam-IHSMSc in Urban Management and Development — Urban Digital Transformation & Innovation: Governance and Economics of Cities MSc in Urban Management and Development — Urban Housing & Land Justice: Equitable Access to Sustainable Land, Housing & ServicesMSc in Urban Management and Development — Urban Environment, Sustainability & Climate Change: Integrated Management of Land, Water and AirMSc in Urban Management and Development — Strategic Urban Planning & Policies: Managing Socio-Spatial Dynamics for Sustainable Cities
5. Harvard — Kennedy School of GovernmentMaster of Public Administration in International Development
6. IHE Delft InstituteMSc in Water and Sustainable Development — Water, Food and Energy TrackMSc in Water and Sustainable Development — Water Hazards, Risks and Climate TrackMSc in Water and Sustainable Development — Water and Health TrackMSc in Water and Sustainable Development — Water Resources and Ecosystem Health Track
7. Keio UniversityMaster in Taxation Policy and Management
8. London School of EconomicsMSc Development Management MSc Development StudiesMSc Global Health PolicyMSc International Social and Public Policy
9. National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies (GRIPS)Tax Course of the Public Finance Program
10. Saitama UniversityInternational Graduate Program on Civil and Environmental Engineering
11 SOAS University of LondonMSc International Finance and Development
12 Stanford UniversityMaster in International Policy
13. Université Clermont-Auvergne – FERDIMaster in Economic Policy Management
14. University of LeedsMaster of Public Health (International)
15. University of OxfordBlavatnik School of Government: Master of Public PolicyDepartment of International Development: MSc in Refugees and Forced Migration Studies
16. University of SussexMA Environment, Development and PolicyMA Food and DevelopmentMSc Climate Change, Development and PolicyMA Migration and Global Development
17. University of TokyoGraduate School of Public Policy (GraSPP): Master of Public Policy, International ProgramGraduate School of Agriculture and Life Science: International Program on Agricultural Development Studies18. University of TsukubaMaster’s Program in Economic and Public Policy
Application deadline 27th May 2023
. The letter of admission must be uploaded before submitting your application. For details, see “How to Apply”.Not be an Executive Director, his/her alternate, and/or staff of any type of appointment of the World Bank Group or a close relative of the aforementioned by blood or adoption with the term “close relative” defined as: Mother, Father, Sister, Half-sister, Brother, Half-brother, Son, Daughter, Aunt, Uncle, Niece, or Nephew.Individuals who have already been offered a previous JJWBGSP scholarship but declined it, or have received a previous JJWBGSP scholarship but did not graduate are not eligible to apply again.Please note: All eligibility criteria are strictly adhered to. No exceptions are made. Eligibility criteria WILL NOT change during an open call for applications. However, this information is subject to change between the close of one application process and the opening of the next.