Country: United States
Program: Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Duration: For 2 years
Harvard University is a prestigious Ivy League institution located in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA. Established in 1636, it is one of the oldest and most renowned universities globally. Harvard is known for its excellence in various academic disciplines, including law, medicine, business, and the arts and sciences. The university has a distinguished faculty, and its alumni include numerous Nobel laureates, political leaders, business tycoons, and scholars. Harvard’s campus is iconic, and the university is consistently ranked among the top educational institutions in the world.
MBA Program at Harvard University:
Harvard Business School (HBS), a graduate school of Harvard University, offers highly regarded MBA programs. The MBA (Master of Business Administration) programs at HBS are known for their rigorous curriculum, emphasis on case-based learning, and a focus on developing leadership skills. The Harvard MBA experience includes diverse student cohorts, renowned faculty, and extensive networking opportunities. The school aims to prepare future business leaders through a combination of academic knowledge and practical experience. Admission to the Harvard MBA program is competitive, and successful graduates often go on to make significant contributions in various industries globally.
- Applicant must have an excellent academic background.
- CGPA of the applicant should not be less than 3.3 ( American Grading System).
- Any Nationality holder can apply for this Scholarship Program.
- To apply for this scholarship you must have an offer letter from Harvard University for the MBA Program.
- Applicants outside the US must have a valid Passport for the Visa Process.
- Applicant must have have good physical and mental health.
- Its a fully funded scholarship program for 2 years.
- All tuition fee will be included in this scholarship up to 2 years.
- Accommodation will be provided in the Hostels of Harvard University.
- One-time air fare from the native country will be provided.
- Applicant must have an Valid US ID or Passport in case of International applicant.
- Applicant must provide a scanned copy of all Academic documents like Degrees, Transcripts, or Certificates.
- Two Recommendation letter from the university Professors you last attended.
- Students Must provide a Valid English Language certificate like IELTS or TOEFL etc.
- Applicant whose native language is English is exempted from this certificate.
How to apply:
The applicant has to upload all his academic data on the link given below. After the evaluation by the university admission committee, Successful applicants will be contacted through email.