University: University of Melbourne, Australia
Duration: 3 Years
Funding: Fully Funded
The University of Melbourne is a prestigious institution located in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. It was often ranked as one of the top universities globally and is known for its high academic standards and research contributions. Was established in 1853, making it the second oldest university in Australia with a rich history, and has played a significant role in the development of higher education in the country.
It was renowned for its research contributions and is involved in cutting-edge research across different fields. also it has numerous research centers and institutes focusing on various aspects of science, technology, humanities, and social sciences. Offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs across various disciplines, including arts, science, engineering, business, law, medicine, and more.
It provides state-of-the-art facilities for students, including libraries, laboratories, sports facilities, and student support services. With a diverse student body and a wide range of clubs, societies, and activities, also it offers a vibrant and engaging student life experience. The University of Melbourne was consistently ranked among the top universities globally in various international rankings. It attracts students and faculty from around the world.
About McKenzie Postdoctoral Fellowship:
Started in 2010, the McKenzie Postdoctoral Fellowships program is the University of Melbourne’s flagship postdoctoral development program that contributes to exploration excellence and builds the capability of high class scholars at the vital early career stage. The fellowship is a period of concentrated exploration time that enables outstanding early career experimenters to strengthen their exploration, induce new systems and collaborations, develop exploration leadership capabilities, and contribute to the broader exploration objects of the University.
The University of Melbourne will award up to 16 postdoctoral fellowships for inception in 2025 to outstanding postdoctoral experimenters working in any exploration field of interest to the University and its faculties.
You have to fulfill the following requirements to be eligible for McKenzie Postdoctoral fellowship:
- Applicant must have completed a PhD degree before the commencement of this Fellowship.
- International applicants or Students of the University of Melbourne both can apply for this program.
- Must be available to start this fellowship from June 2025.
- Have completed postdoc fellowship from university of Melbourne.
- Must have good academic background and have keen interest in research work.
- Applicant have to be Proficient in English.
How to apply:
Applying for this fellowship is a two-step procedure, in 1st step, you have to upload your initial date on their portal (Link Given Below), after evaluating this data, the selection committee will shortlist the candidates, only these candidates will be allowed to Submit the remaining application.
- Approx. 16 students will be selected for a Postdoctoral fellowship.
- It will be a three year fully funded fellowship program.
- Applicant will get $25000 as aid for the entire duration of program.
- The applicants will be offered job (Top merit) in University of Melbourne as Researcher.
- Each Applicant will be given salary band of A6.
|Announcement of Fellowship
|18 January 2024
|Opening of Application Portal
|1st February 2024
|Last Date for uploading Initial data
|8th March 2024
|Shortlisted candidates documents submission
|7th May 2024
|Reference letter submission
|Announcement of Selected Applicants
|Start of Fellowship